16 February 2009

My neighbor's horrible taste in music

So I have arrived at the conclusion that my downstairs neighbor is not only dumb and lacking in any redeeming qualities, he also has horrible taste in music. Seriously, I've been studying my ass off for hours to the horrendous sounds of his stereo blasting obnoxious hip hop music. 'Tis a shame. As such, I have decided to take revenge by dropping heavy objects on the floor to help him realize how much everyone in the building hates him right now.

I have fallen in love with James Gulliver Hancock's works. They are very inspiring and tantalizing for the eye.


Anyway, I must get back to studying.

p.s. I am in the process of coming up with a better layout for this blog... so anyone who actually reads this, be patient, be kind!

No comments: