28 April 2009

The end of an era

This is the last week of school, and then exam week! I'm so excited to get this semester over with, I honestly feel that this has been the least creative or productive semester yet. Sure I did grow a lot as a musician and artist since I had so much time on my hands, but never has my life been so dull and uninspiring.

My jury is next Monday at 3... I think I'm ready, and I'm not all that nervous. However, I can only speak for myself as of now, not for me-when-I-am-standing-in-front-of-the-string-faculty-at-my-jury self. You know?

Then I have three exams, but only one I really have to worry about. =\ I just hope I do well in this music industry course on legal aspects. It's such an intensive course!

Anyway, Grisha just bought a bottle of wine, so I am off to his place for that, good music, and cheese. :D Ciao ciao!

No comments: