27 September 2010

I wish for once to be honest

I feel like I tailor my thoughts in consideration of other people's feeling, at my own expense. I bite my own tongue so another person doesn't get so offended. Why can't I just muster up the courage to say what I am really thinking? I don't like you. I think you're trashy. You are the dumbest, most hideous thing to exist. You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Adore me. You are the love of my life. I want to say these kinds of straightforward things without consequence. In reality I know I couldn't get away with saying these things -- I care too much about other people's feelings, and I just... can't bring myself to intentionally hurt anyone. :/ But I like this about myself, and other people. I love how people are caring and nice. It's just the annoying ones that infuriate me!

Well, I hope everyone has a lovely week!

No comments: