25 September 2010

Well here goes my next paycheck:


The price makes me cringe, but the material and details make the dress worth it. Thoughts?

By the way, I've been great! Perhaps too busy, but my filled up schedule just makes the week go by faster, and I feel like I earn more after working so hard. I'm learning so much from Tom Carr, the School of Music's new sound engineering guy, who taught at Berklee College of Music. I've been managing the recording studio here and have been working many concerts -- I finally feel like I am getting the education I expected when I first got to college, and this happy feeling couldn't have come soon enough! I am right where I want to be. ^_^

I am now co-principle of Symphony's viola section, working on Bach's 2nd violin partita (arr. for viola) and Miklos Rozsa's Intermezzo for viola. I've been taking lots of pastoral pictures of some great scenery, and I've been working on some new dresses that I think will go great this Fall. Grisha and I are doing well, and my friends are so good to me.

I used to think that I was growing up too fast, but now I think I am doing okay. But it's also my favorite time of the year, and I'm probably just falling in love all over again. Ah, Fall!