20 August 2010

How I still lust for OTK Boots.

WANT:


Jeffrey Campbell Lace-up OTK Boots - $298

Free People always has quirky and chic bohemian styles picks. I feel like you don't have to have to dress like a hippie to wear their stuff, rather you could use their versatility in clothing to your advantage. I love how these boots maintain a fresh look while recalling both a post-apocalyptic militant society as well as Victorian fashion in terms of the lace-up shaft, low-profile heel, and pointed toe. While these boots are very masculine, you could easily pair them with very feminine touches, such as tights and thigh-high stockings, or a flowy dress or pinafore. These have a great, sexy height without the look of a street walker if ya get what I mean! In my opinion, edgy and chic are met half way.

Comes in black and taupe.

No comments: