12 June 2010

Fresh blogging

Hope you like the new layout! I am finally done with May-mester (and gen-eds for that matter), and now have all the time I want to do whatever I want. What better way to spend my time on a Saturday night than create a new template/CCS layout for my blog? Yes, this is my life.

Anyway, today I took apart an old Mennonite dress I picked up at the thrift store a few weeks ago. Going to tailor it up a bit so that the fit is more flattering and A-line in structure.

My house is now completely empty, and being a 100+ year old Victorian house, it is also quite eerie. The doors creak so much louder now that everyone is gone, and this afternoon, Grisha and I found a possibly dead bat up in the attic?? Not sure what to make of this, because we also found a ton of bat poop (guano) so I am afraid we have a colony of bats living in Camelot. I screamed as high as I could because I've never seen a bat, and this caused Katie to run upstairs. Probably not the best thing to do when your attic is the host of a colony of bats...

No comments: